I am now officially...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Big congratulations , Mike. Once the word of mouth from the buyer gets out, hope you don't get too busy to converse with us peon non-professionals.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Go

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Wow Mike, what a great milestone on your career path to fame! For all the really great pieces you've produced for family and friends, this is really special!:eusa_clap

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Congratulations Mike! I knew that the table would sell. Great design, choice of wood and workmanship.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wonderful news. Well deserved recognition and I'm sure the income doesn't hurt. Great piece marvelously executed.

SubGuy

New User
Zach
Congratulations! I knew when you showed me the mock up it was going to be awesome. I am glad you have made it into the big leagues.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Kudos to you Mike. I remember your design/build thread from last year and your invitation to display your work. That's a fun journey.

I thought that you did some pretty innovative stuff (in your Gallery) before you became a "professional woodworker". Now that you've broken the barrier you'll be retiring on those megabucks after taxes? :wink_smil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS