Hybrid Grizzly tablesaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I am looking at stepping up to a hybrid tablesaw for my shop. I considered a Craftsman because they were suppose to have a Biesemeyer fence but they have taken that off the hybrid model. I am now looking at Grizzly's G0715P model but I have concerns about their fence. The fence has to be good and accurate, everything else I am sure I would be happy with. Help me make a good decision please.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey Lorraine,

The fence on the G0715P is a copy of the Biesemeyer and should work just as well. I don't have that saw, but I've owned a Grizzly BS, disc/belt Sander, drill press, jointer and DC and have enjoyed them all with no problems. I hope this helps.

Good luck,

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
Yes Jimmy that helps me with my decision. I am going to purchase that bad boy. Thanks:tool::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Semmons23

New User
Steve
Let us know what you think after you get it. I was considering that saw too but everyone said to get more power if I could so I went with a 3hp Jet. Certainly remains to be seen if the extra grand was worth it!

Looks like a great saw though and I'm sure it would have been plenty for pretty much anything I plan to do.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I think 2hp would do about everything I would need to do. I like the fence as well, and ain't it pretty? Good price as well. I will probably order it next week, no later than the following week. I am doing some work to a floor in my shop next week. I would like to have that finished before undertaking the new tablesaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors