Hurricane Earl-My Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Just thought I'd give you a different look at Earl. I went down to Folly Beach on Thursday to catch a few waves and here's what Earl served up. Glassy 5-8 ft surf with some juice.

vanity_and_beach_040_Small_.jpg

View image in gallery

I will not lie, I got served up a big slice of humble pie from mother nature. Got held down a bunch of times in the wash cycle, really got to test my lung capacity out.:wink_smil It was powerful, saw 1 guy break his board!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
:eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo :eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo:eusa_droo

Wow! :eek: You made the correct call my friend! :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Looks like a blast! Glad you guys scored and I hope I can make it for the next swell. :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

brian_hunt

New User
Brian
Down here in Wilmington there were already 8-10' waves on Thursday night. Tried to convince someone to go along out in the boat..........but no takers.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Remembering the few days before Floyd and waves almost touching the decking of the pier at the Sheraton at Atlantic Beach. Crazy Marines from Cherry Point jumping off the end of the pier with Cafeteria trays and boogie-traying into shore. Looked like real fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS