Hurrah! Finally have my shop back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len

New User
Len
My daughter FINALLY moved enough of her families stuff out so I have my [STRIKE]garage[/STRIKE] workshop back!!:gar-Bi

Now all I have to do is try and remember which tool box has what in it.:dontknow: They've been buried behind her stuff for a lonnnngggg time.:tinysmile_cry_t:

The really good news is, my 8yr old grandson loves the Woodwright's Shop on PBS. Now I have a shop again, he wants me to help him build a tool tote like "Mr. Roy's"!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I've tried to explain to him I just learned to hand cut dovetails myself. But he insists I teach him how to do it for the bottom of his tote.:confused_ He says it has to be dovetailed on the ends, "So it doesn't fall off when it's full." I think maybe he watches too much PBS!:eusa_doh:

Now all I have to do is figure out the 51st shop layout I'll be using of the 50 arrangements I've tried so far on the computer.:XXcompute

Len

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great new...especially about the grandson. Not too many kids these days have an interest in anything except TV and computers. :thumbs_up

Len, if you need a weak mind and weak back PM me and I can try to stop over to help move stuff around.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Len, if you need a weak mind and weak back .
:rotflm:Scott I thought you where going to volunteer me to help Len

Len congratulations on gettiing your shop back and way cool about the grandson - I agree with Scott -

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats Len, nothing like unrealistic expectations from an 8yr old to make you practice stuff like handcutting dovetails :)

Len, if you need a weak mind and weak back PM me and I can try to stop over to help move stuff around.
Ditto, except my mind is twisted, not weak :eek:

jamie

jamie
Senior User
Congrats Len, nothing like unrealistic expectations from an 8yr old to make you practice stuff like handcutting dovetails :)

Ditto, except my mind is twisted, not weak :eek:

If something can be twisted, and not weaken, I think that we call that "resilient" :icon_thum

Len

New User
Len
Thanks for the "strong backs" offers, I'll keep it in mind when the time comes. First priority is getting all the dead 'pill' bugs swept up, sorting out the tools, and figuring out the wall space to hang things.

Len

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS