How long was your longest project?

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Here's one I built a few years back. It took over 200 hours of work to complete. At the time I built it, the customer wanted it build entirely with hand tooling. He was warned about the cost and agreed to the deal. With several factors thrown in the equation I finished it 9 months later and the person who ordered it walked away from the final installment. It sits in my house now.

1b.JPG

1-pigeon hole.jpg

wfuuna

New User
wfuuna
Here's one I built a few years back. It took over 200 hours of work to complete. At the time I built it, the customer wanted it build entirely with hand tooling. He was warned about the cost and agreed to the deal. With several factors thrown in the equation I finished it 9 months later and the person who ordered it walked away from the final installment. It sits in my house now.

View attachment 198457
View attachment 198458
That looks really well done. I'm always curious with these pieces- what cool secret compartments did you include?

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member

View attachment 198457
View attachment 198458
I have seen it and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

TIDE500

Mike
Senior User
Does an 18 foot garvey clam boat count. I built it during the summer after my freshman year in college after I broke my arm at school doing something stupid. Unfortunately I have no pictures, but when we fiberglassed the bottom I think my neighbors were not fond of me!!!

BSevier

New User
Bryan
It took me 9 years to purchase the mirror - I had the frame done, just didn't get to buying the mirror - finished in 2017!

Mirror.jpg

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
I built my dining room table top in 2015 and never liked the base I built for it. This year it finally got a permanent base IMG_3781.jpgIMG_3784.jpg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS