How Do Sawmills Get On/Off List?

mike_wood

Update your profile with your name
User
I need some cherry and didn't have time to drive to Gibsonville so started looking at sawmill list. There was one listed new Asbury that is no longer listed. Wondering what happened. There are two on the Deep River Road in Sanford. One had a phone number called but did not have what I wanted. The other (Johnson & Sons) has no phone number-not even on FB page. Seemed strange to me a business would not list a phone number. Went down there & it is hard to find. Nothing on main road to indicate which drive is theirs. Found it but there seemed to be no one around & as I was pressed for time I left. Would like to know if anyone has done business with them. Are they more wholesale so not really interested in walk-in business?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Depends on which list. I think there are 2-3 different versions on this web site and a couple different versions on the Facebook group page. Different people manage each list.

Can you specify which entry and which list you would like updated?

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
I update the master maps constantly. If the location is a private home and not in a public building (turn on the satellite view and zoom in to see the location) you will most likely need to make an appointment. A few do not want their exact location published and I try to find a nearby crossroad.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS