How do I update my listing under wood suppliers and sawmills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Is there a descriptive text to include or just the web address?

I can change it for you.

Mike, all that I would like to do is to add the wpsawmill.com website to the listing, and retain the quartersawnoak.com one as well. Many thanks.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Thank you both for helping to keep our list up to date, I really appreciate the effort.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
I have used Scott's services in the recent past and all I can tell you is his operation in New Hill is just great. He offers services you won't find around the state.

I had some 8/4 hard sugar maple boards 14" wide that I wanted cut to veneer 3/32 thick for table tops. I can not tell you how uniform and nice the sheets came off of his horizontal resaw machine.

Along with the maple I brought some 5/4 crotch walnut to be cut to 3/32 sheets. The results are just hard to describe. While he was cutting the walnut and maple, another guy quarter sawed a white oak log for me to get straight grain green material to be used for chair bendings.

If you want to find some unique high quality wood and services that are worth your time, see Scott.

I know I sound like a salesman here but maybe others that have worked with Scott will chime in. Its fair to say he has equipment so far beyond the day to day hobbyist or custom builder it just makes sense to have him do the "heavy lifting" and get on with your projects. For me its worth every penny of cost in time saved and quality of work.

Dan

16_may_doors_and_back_covers_004.JPG

bowback_day_17jun2016_002.JPG

Trestle_5_sept_009.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS