[How Do I-Main Site] Klingspor Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, first thing that you need to do is gain general DQ status. Which I believe involves being a member for 30 days and having at least 5 contributions (posts). Once you are a DQ member to get the benefits that Klingspor provides us you need to provide some information about yourself. If you go to your User Settings, and then click on Edit Options, down at the bottom of the page you will find where you can fill in the needed information.
Klingspor offers discounts to woodworking clubs, and to be classified as a woodworking club, we need to have that information...like a members roster. The information won't go any farther than Klingspor so you're safe in that regard.
Once you have provided the information and are on the Klingspor club list, the list is submitted monthly, I think, and once that has been done you are eligible for the benefits offered.
Oh yea, I forgot, you have to be able to rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time as cutting a set of HB dovetails, Klausz style :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope that helps,
Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
AND, be holding a mop in your left hand!!

:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Hang in there, it's worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS