[How Do I-Gallery] Speaking of the photo gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeff...

How Do I - view a members albums? Lets say I want to look at where DaveO keeps all his albums, how do I get there?

I get to my own by clicking on photo galleries from the floating menu on the left side. Then there is a bar that pops up near the top of the screen that says
My Photos · My Albums · My Favorites on the left, big space in the middle and Home · Search · Profile · Upload Photos on the right side. I click on My Albums from that menu bar and it takes me to My Albums. But how do I get to DaveO's Albums not his photos but his Albums?

Thanks

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Jeff... for the life of me, I can't figure out why you would want to look at DaveO's work...especially since he outsources his work to elves. but, if you want to look at a member's pix...click photo album at the top of the page (blue menu bar) then select member's albums (should be the 1st link) and then select the member you want to see...

Cheers,
Chris

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Jeff... for the life of me, I can't figure out why you would want to look at DaveO's work...especially since he outsources his work to elves. but, if you want to look at a member's pix...click photo album at the top of the page (blue menu bar) then select member's albums (should be the 1st link) and then select the member you want to see...

Cheers,
Chris

Click on the picture to the right rather than the member's name.

J

jeff...

Cheers,
Chris

That don't work - it takes me to the members public profile and then I get lost - thank God there is a home button on this site :-D

J

jeff...

Alan - Thanks your right, click on the picture.

I Think I got it now

Click Photo Gallery blue button / Member Galleries linky / then click the picture on the far right hand side after the members name linky. If you click on the members name linky, it takes you to that members profile which is not where I thought it would take me at all.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is an annoying little glitch in the PhotoPost software. I am sure that many members and guests have encountered it. It is just natural to want to click on the members name to view their albums. Where is a good Site Programmer when you need one. Maybe I can get the elves to learn code :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave (duckin' and runnin'):)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
That is an annoying little glitch in the PhotoPost software. I am sure that many members and guests have encountered it. It is just natural to want to click on the members name to view their albums. Where is a good Site Programmer when you need one. Maybe I can get the elves to learn code :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave (duckin' and runnin'):)
I'll have to re-fix that. It got changed back to the deafult when I was fixing the Photo Gallery. Sorry about that.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'll have to re-fix that. It got changed back to the deafult when I was fixing the Photo Gallery. Sorry about that.
I didn't fix it as such. Instead I changed an option that changes the way that page looks and works. See how you guys like that.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I like it. It's simple, there is no where else to click other than the members name.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS