Not open for further replies.

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
Being new to the site, I thought I would try to upload some pictures. I thought all went through, but I can't find the pictures. They were pictures of my shop so I loaded them into the shop pictures under general woodworking. WhenI went to look for them, they were not there. So, I need to know what I did wrong. On the 2nd page where the pictures are reviewed before sending them, I selected General woodworking and then optional catagory, Shop. I added comments to each picture and then sent them. Hopefully you can tell me what I did wrong. Also, when I post pictures, should I say I have posted pictures and if so where. There is a lot about these message boards I don't know. Thanks for you help.

Monty

New User
Monty
Your pictures are there (and they're cool, too!). They are in your own gallery. When in doubt, just click the little camera icon
photo.gif
next to your user name in your post. That will always take you straight to your gallery.

When you are uploading photos, you can choose to upload to either a Category (like "Shop Photos" under "General Woodworking") OR to an album in your own gallery (the next drop-down list). Either way, clicking on that photo icon will always show you your pics.

What to do after uploading your pics? You can always create a new post in whatever forum is relevant, and start a discussion about the pics if you would like!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS