[How Do I-Gallery] [How Do I-Gallery] My online gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

It is relatively easy to add a link to your signature or to a post -- use CTRL-C to copy the URL into the Windows Clipboard and then go to to your User Profile and Edit your signature. Once you have placed the cursor where you want to have the link appear (for example add and then select the words My Photos), click on the Insert Link Icon (Globe with chain) and a small window opens -- press CTRL-V to Paste the Clipboard contents into the Link box and press enter -- Your selected text is now a hyperlink to your photo site.

It is preferable to upload your photos to a gallery on the site (link time is faster), so just go to the Photo Gallery and click on Upload Photos at the upper right. This allows you to upload up to five pictures at a time from your hard drive (or that Kodak Gallery) to you own Photo Gallery here. There is no limit on how many pictures you upload. After you have uploaded some and then show up as thumbnails, click on a thumbnail and it will show that one picture. Below the picture are a number of options you can use to insert this picture into a thread.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS