[How Do I-Download Lib] Says I can't do attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pop

New User
Pop Ryan
Tried to link a picture from my gallery to a reply to a post and it won't work. Looking at the bottom of the page at the "Posting Results", it says I can't post attachments. ???

M

McRabbet

Attachments have been banned because they can only be used once and create other issues.

I fixed your thread and inserted the young 23rd Psalm scroll-meister. This one was easy because of the size of your expanded picture in the Gallery. I just clicked on the thumbnail to expand it in your gallery, then right-clicked the picture to open the options and scrolled to Copy and clicked. Then I returned to your thread, highlighted the dreaded Red X to select it and Pasted the picture in its place. No embedded code or icons involved!

cskipper

Cathy
As Rob said, use the insert image icon (the picture with the mountain above). Once you have opened your photo and scrolled to the bottom, choose the text in the Copy box. Paste it into the window that opens when you select the insert image. Sometimes it's easier to have two windows open for this process, especially if you are posting more than one picture to a specific post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS