How can I get listed on the "sawyers" and materials pages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo mike

New User
Mike
I have a portable bandsaw mill near Graham, and occasionally do reasonably priced custom sawing for friends and acquaintances. I have assorted sizes and local species of lumber available in limited quantities from time-to-time, and always below average local prices . All lumber for sale is air-dried a minimum of 3 years.

Since I do the sawyer work mostly as a hobby working here at home, I'm not interested in putting myself out there as a storefront type business. I would however like to list with the site as a materials provider/sawyer and provide my email address for contact. Of course messaging through the site is also an option for members.

If area craftsmen do not know I'm here I can't help them find what they're looking for. Naturally, it's most cost effective to buy as close to home as one can, given the cost of travel these days. It's also great when you can get small quantities of material without surcharges, or having to buy extra material you simply won't need in order to get a bargain. I can help with that.

If you think such a listing is appropriate, let me know and I'll put a brief post together and send it to you for approval and posting.

Thanks,
Mike

Bryan S

Bryan
Mike I knew it would not take long for someone to respond. Again thank you for offering this service.:icon_thum

banjo mike

New User
Mike
Hey Ron! Just checking in to see if you got the PM on the posting. Let me know if it didn't arrive and I'll resend it.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS