Hot Deal on Linked Belt (???)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
What do you think? I've used the $8/ft linked belts from WC ... but now Harbor Freight has a copy (or is it the same as the original in a different color?)

43771.gif

Anyone tried one of these from Harbor Freight?

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=43771

Marlin

New User
Marlin
Must be new as I have never seen it. I have noticed they have been adding new stuff and also new items to the store for wood workers lately. Also this does not say internet only so it may show up in the store soon and is only $5 a foot (comes in 5ft section).

Thanks for the heads up I will look for it next time at the store.

John Jankowski

John
Corporate Member
I don't know how they are now but I bought 2 about 5 years ago cheap (under $10 each) and they work great. I have one on my band saw and the other is on my jointer.

John

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Definitely worth a shot. I never understood why that thing is $8/ft. I buy it in Albemarle at an industrial supply house for $6, but that's still high.

I'll definitely give one a try next time I'm near HF.

G_ville_worker

New User
Bryan
Saw it in the store last week end. Going to pick one up and give it a try along with a few of the edge band clamps they have on sale.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Grainger carries Fenner Power Twist belts. Lowes can now order from Grainger. Perhaps a Lowes gift card could be used to buy link belt from Grainger, via Lowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors