Hooper Sale (What did you walk away with?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I just wish it weren't so far for me to drive -- sounds like there were some mighty nice things to buy.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
The lady did mention that in 2 weeks she would be having a yard sale. Everything not sold over this weekend will still be for sale.

Jerry may be able to fill in the dates and times of the yard sale. This is the second chance for anything your forgot, and for those unable to attend the first go-round.

Note: items still there when I left at 10am Saturday included two rifles, a chainsaw, a Jonesred gizmo that looked like a splitter w/a chainsaw motor (Jonesred is top-o-the-line logging stuff), some hunting, archery and boating accessories, magazine collections and books.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
The lady did mention that in 2 weeks she would be having a yard sale. Every thing not sold over this weekend will still be for sale.

Jerry may be able to fill int the dates and times of the yard sale. This is the second chance for anything your forgot, and for those unable to attend the first go-round.

Note: items still there when I left at 10am Saturday included two rifles, a chainsaw, a Jonesred gizmo that looked like a splitter w/a chainsaw motor (Jonesred is top-o-the-line loging stuff), some hunting and boating accessories, magazine collections and books.

There will be more sale dates to follow---------this weekend was for NCWW members only. It gave a community of woodworkers first chance to get tools at a good price. Prices must have been good because there was very little, if any, quibbling over the prices marked.

Members may still contact Diane by email to set up an appointment during the week. The sooner you do it the better choice you have of what is left. Hope as many as possible will seize the opportunity.

Jerry

SSuther

New User
Stan
Stan it was great to meet you today. I think you and I spent more time making sure that we had looked at everything than we did buying things:rotflm::rotflm:
Yes, and I have this nagging suspicion that I still missed something I should have brought home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors