Homeright spray shelter

Status
Not open for further replies.

redknife

New User
Chris
I just set up the Homeright spray shelter (size large). I ordered a medium but received a large. The tent sets up in about 10 minutes and breaks down the same. It folds up into a small bag. There is no factory exhaust port, so I used gorilla tape and cut through the middle of the tape, then taped over the edge. The 7400 CFM fan is in knockdown enclosure with filter (enclosure not seen). I thought seeing one with scale would be helpful to those considering this shelter. Previously I used the Jeff Jewitt knockdown panel method.
spray shelter.jpg
Please note that safe spray booth implementation is a complicated subject and spraying certain liquids carries risk. I have no intent here to advocate a particular setup for a particular application.

cstandi1

New User
chase
I ordered one of these as well. I intend to build some sort of lazy susan so I can easily rotate smaller items without having to work inside the shelter to get to the back etc.

cyclopentadiene

Update your profile with your name
User
I just completed a remodel of my kitchen. I ordered the large Homeright spray shelter and sprayed all of my cabinet doors with Sherwin Williams pre-catalyzed latex paint followed by min wax polyacrylic. I have a rockler powerd half mask respirator and a triton powered full shield. The shelter worked excellent with no modifications especially in addition to the powered respirator.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I bought the lazy susan turn table hardware at Lowes, then cut 2 circular pieces of OSB board for my finishing table. It works great!:rolf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS