Homemade Beeswax Paste

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Not really. I hope you're not bored with such detail but if you want to use any of the marketed products or home-made concoctions then it's important to understand how they work, what's in them, and why.

My new smoke in mirrors, flavor of the day mix for finishing: Any and all proportions; water, beeswax, turpentine, BLO, DNA, and MS. Call now! Operators are standing by to take your order. Buy one and get a second absolutely FREE!
What's its name? "Jeff's kick ### all purpose wood finish" gotta be catchy for people to buy.

Support your local musicians

CommGuy107

New User
Dan
...My new smoke in mirrors, flavor of the day mix for finishing: Any and all proportions; water, beeswax, turpentine, BLO, DNA, and MS. Call now! Operators are standing by to take your order. Buy one and get a second absolutely FREE!

You forgot the pharmaceutical side notes:
"May cause bloating in women over 50, decreased eyesight when applied above the elbows, or an oozy discharge. Not to be used in conjunction with onions or onion derivatives. Consult your physician for finishes lasting more than 4 hours..."

crisaghemo

New User
Cris
As far as beeswax is concerned, I've seen it at AC Moores (the craft store). Don't know how they'd compare with getting it at the source pricewise, but they always have a 40% or 50% off coupon.

CommGuy107

New User
Dan
I haven't seen it at AC Moore (not that I go there much), but I'll look for it. Thanks for the heads up!

As a silly old woodworker, I'll have to take the advice offered earlier in this thread. I'll do some research on its purity, and consider possible reaction to any other ingredients. I wouldn't want this to happen:

https://youtu.be/Qr66yDKRkag

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Too Much Magnesium.wmv
    5.2 MB · Views: 59

crisaghemo

New User
Cris
I haven't seen it at AC Moore (not that I go there much), but I'll look for it. Thanks for the heads up!

As a silly old woodworker, I'll have to take the advice offered earlier in this thread. I'll do some research on its purity, and consider possible reaction to any other ingredients. I wouldn't want this to happen:

https://youtu.be/Qr66yDKRkag

:rolleyes:

Might've been Michaels, they're so similar I get them confused sometimes. Same deals though. It'll be in the candle making section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS