HF CLoseouts in CLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
At closing time tonight these are the major things they had.They were all floor models & may have been missing some parts:

CM floor model drill press 3/4hp
CM spindle shaper
CM mortising machine
CM 8 x 16 VS wood lathe
Bar stock, rod & pipe bender set - floor or bench mounted

One thing they DIDN'T have:

CM 10 x 20 5 speed wood lathe

I could have sworn the tag said $80 but he rang it up @ $55.:eek: I think I'll wait 'til the Super Bowl is over to unload it & see if my wife's team wins.:wink_smil
showphoto.php

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Way to Go Dennis,

Those are some great gloats. I bet you'll be making some nice stuff with those tools~!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I think the first thing I'll make with that lathe are some Oland tools now that I know how.:icon_thum

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I think the first thing I'll make with that lathe are some Oland tools now that I know how.:icon_thum

Can't wait to see the tools you make. I have another tool I forgot to mention, that I have a unusual grind on it, that works very well. I post pictures.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Dennis,

Congrats on a great snag! We will, of course, need to see some project photos.. with sawdust all over the place...

All this gloatage (both overt and stealth), I'm getting a bit jealous... think I need to go shopping.:gar-Bi

hoosierbob11

New User
Bob
Any interrest in selling that before you use it. I would pay you a nice markup. I have been looking to buy that, but was hoping they would have a sale when they moved. Let me know if you are interrested.
:gar-Cr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS