Hey Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Just a little celebratory gift in light of your new appointment and as a thank you for all you do bro :notworthy:

I hope you don't mind , I should have asked your permission first and normally would never do this without asking :nah:
.....but that would have ruined the surprise :gar-La;

As soon as I saw this pic I knew I had to do it :eusa_danc

tracy_dawg_comlete.jpg

Man that is one purdy dog !! :icon_thum

Thanx again for all you have done for me and all the other members :eek:ccasion1

You ROCK !!

PM me your addy so I can ship it when the finish cures

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Just a little celebratory gift in light of your new appointment and as a thank you for all you do bro :notworthy:

I hope you don't mind , I should have asked your permission first and normally would never do this without asking :nah:
.....but that would have ruined the surprise :gar-La;

As soon as I saw this pic I knew I had to do it :eusa_danc

tracy_dawg_comlete.jpg

Man that is one purdy dog !! :icon_thum

Thanx again for all you have done for me and all the other members :eek:ccasion1

You ROCK !!

PM me your addy so I can ship it when the finish cures

I am totally speechless. :swoon::swoon: That is a beautiful piece of a beautiful friend. I don't know what to say. I cannot type fast enough to get my address to you. I showed this to the LOML and she is as amazed as I am. You did Shadow proud. Thank you my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the one that ROCKS!

I think that this gesture stands true to the spirit that is:
ncww and the awesome people that make it up.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Whoa! :eek: Great work Robert and an even greater gesture. :thumbs_up Tracy, you better clear off some space on the old mantle buddy. :eusa_danc

J

jeff...

Wow really NICE Robert - is that White Oak? whatever wood it is - it's got some really tight grain. How did you do the eyes are they glued to the backing?

Thanks

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Brother: What a beautiful piece of work and what a beautiful gesture! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I know Tracy is knocked over! It's so realistic it's almost erie!!

You ARE da man, Bro!
:notworthy:

sawduster

New User
Robert
Wow really NICE Robert - is that White Oak? whatever wood it is - it's got some really tight grain. How did you do the eyes are they glued to the backing?

Thanks

Yessir , WO right off'n your lil' ol' trailer :gar-La;
Yes the eyes are glued on for this one

M

McRabbet

Robert -- what a superb gesture on your part -- I know Tracy will treasure this for years to come. Very nicely done!

TracyP

Tracy
Robert -- what a superb gesture on your part -- I know Tracy will treasure this for years to come. Very nicely done!

I am already planning where this masterpiece will go in my living room. The LOML is also planning the place. As Reggie said, I am knocked over!!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Robert,
that is truly impressive,the detail and similarities are amazing.You both are what this site is all about.You and Tracy both ROCK!!!

TracyP

Tracy
I keep looking at this amazing work of art and cannot believe the detail that Robert has put into this scroll saw rendition of Shadow. I looked at side by side photos and am truly amazed.

Thanks again Robert:notworthy::notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors