Hey Tom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey Tom Ferone,

I was just going through old announcements and saw yours for your 1000th post, then I noticed you're now up to almost 1100 ( much higher than me) and I started thinking.:eusa_thin.... Maybe if you and I ( and a few other fellows) shanghai Dave O. and take him to a desolate island (with no computer access) we can make enough posts to pass him in 6 or 7 years:rolf:.

Then again, he probably gave the elves hiss password and they would post for him anyway (as if they probably aren't doing it now).

Oh well it was only a thought.

And , congratulations on your soon to be 1100th post:eusa_clap.

Jimmy

ps. it's been a slow day and I'm bored. ( if you haven't realized it yet).

T

toolferone

Did we ever rule out the possibility that there is more then one DaveO?

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
On more thought, I'm not sure that I do believe in the doppelganger theory. But.... I still think that there's something about them elves. But, I gotta wonder, if they're basement elves will thet still follow him if his next shop is in a garage, or are they subterranean:eusa_thin.

The plot now thickens......

Jimmy

DaveO

New User
DaveO
But, I gotta wonder, if they're basement elves will thet still follow him if his next shop is in a garage, or are they subterranean:eusa_thin.

The plot now thickens......

Jimmy

Ah ha, see my basement shop is a garage and subterranean (at least on three sides).
As long as I feed them well, and keep the beer fridge stocked they'll follow me where ever I go :-D

Dave:)

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Dave,

I've always wondered, what do elves eat ? More importantly, what kind of beer do they drink because it could tell their country of origin, explaining a few things as:

If they drink:

Tsing Tao beer - they probably work cheaply but their quality is suspect

Beck's beer - they're probably particular, like watchmakers

Molson - they work well in cold weather... eh?

Dos Equis - they work cheaply and hard, but need supervision

Budweiser - they enjoy doing it for fun, but once they're paid for it, it becomes work

Peroni- they prefer projects that also incorporate masonry

Guiness - they demand one day off a year, March 17th

and the list can go on and on and on...........

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Jimmy

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Natural Light ? That just ain't right.. You might as well give 'em Stegmaier ( some beer brewed in Jersey, used to cost $3.99 a case). If you're getting that much work out of 'em for NL you must have more elves than I thought. Hey ...is this like the old Superman episode and they come up from an old well in your backyard ? Cause if it is, and they come with the house, I might have to be interested in purchasing your property.

:crybaby2: Sorry... The LOML says no more major purchases, so for now you get to keep the elves.

Jimmy :-D:-D:-D

ps. if you see somebody crawling around your yard with a good 6-pack of beer (like Pabst or something) calling out for elves..........It ain't me.:eusa_whis:eusa_whis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors