Hey Scott - you need one of these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Talk about a serious lock out switch to keep people from playing with your toyls when you're not around...wow!

Glennbear

Glenn
$1000 !!! jeeezzz I spent less than that for ALL my breakers, wiring and subpanel in the shop, feed from the house, lights and electric heater but I guess you "gots to have what you gots to have" :wsmile:

cpowell

New User
Chuck
"Like new"!!?? :gar-La; :gar-La;

The pics are not very flattering. I'd want to disassemble and inspect before offering a realistic price.

Chuck

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Believe it or not, that's a pretty good deal on that breaker. A 1000 amp breaker for my I-Line panels cost around $8,400.00 from Graingers:

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/5B926

The breaker pictured in the posting is a main panel distribution disconect breaker (that's why it has the pivot arm attached), and they are even more expensive than I-Line breakers.

Last Saturday I traveled to Starr, NC to complete the removal of the 3-phase panel boards that I purchased for my new shop. In removing some of the load centers, I had to go into the main 2,500 amp panel distribution board to kill the power to all of the panels that I was removing.

The owners representative was on hand to assist, and he had the original paperwork on the 2,500 amp panel (it was only 2 years old). Care to guess how much the 2,500 amp main disconnect breaker cost new?

Over 30 grand...

Now that's what I'd call REAL MONEY for a circuit breaker, unless of course your name is Travis! :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS