Hey From King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opensightryan

New User
Ryan
Just got started but have loved woodworking all my life. I have done a little of everything, and have a machining background. I currently am building my families house (log cabin). I have an older rockwell 12/14 table saw, a 6" jet jointer, a dc33 planer, a delta shaper, 19-38 drum sander, and an assortment of small tools. I hope to be as a big a help to you guys as you are to me.

Thanks,
Ryan

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Hi Ryan,

Hello from the other side of Sauratown Mtn. and welcome to a great woodworking resource and a great group of fellow sawdust makers!

-Barry

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
hey Ryan welcome to the dustpile. Stop by and introduce yourself at the King Fest

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Ryan. Glad you found us and decided to join in. Lots of members in the Piedmont Triad area. Hope to meet you one of these days.

Opensightryan

New User
Ryan
I forgot to mention that I have a wood mizer saw mill as well. If anyone could use the service I would be willing to do some cheaply as I am new at it. I like to help and if it keeps good wood from going in the fire all the better.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Ryan,
Glad you found us - I think you will enjoy the site from the few posts you have made("I like to help..," here is my tool list...," "I have a question...")

With that attitude, I consider you one of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS