Here's the dust ya'll been asking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
In many of my previous posts my shop has been said to be too clean. I thought I'd take a moment to show that I can in fact produce a massive amount of sawdust given the right/wrong materials and a little time. Here's the proof:

Also, let me just say that at this point I hate southern yellow pine-case in point:

Now, you may ask yourself where is all this dust coming from, what is he doing? We'll that will just have to wait till Thursday:gar-La;. Some folks may however already have a clue:wink_smil

Till next time........

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps-and I
REALLY mean it this weeK!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Man that is a lot of dust, must be a big project, now I am sure that we talked about it on the way to the shop crawl, but I can't remember:eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Andy Casiello

New User
Andy
Now, you may ask yourself where is all this dust coming from, what is he doing? We'll that will just have to wait till Thursday:gar-La;. Some folks may however already have a clue:wink_smil

Let's see. 4" wide strips of SYP, lots of dust, needs lots of clamps..:icon_scra:eusa_thin
Laminating a top for a new workbench? :dontknow:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Are you going to eat all of that?

I'd be happy to take a few bags of sawdust off your hands for free. :eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS