HELP with these posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I sent a PM to each person telling them what I did and thanked them for there understanding.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I sent a PM to each person telling them what I did and thanked them for there understanding.
That was the important thing. Now for the cleanup....since there's no point in editing the posts (each of these 5 points is only about the subcontractor argument, there's no other info), just delete them.

On the top right of each post, there's a checkbox. Check the boxes for all 5. Then at the bottom of the page on the right hand, from the Moderation dropdown box, select "Delete Posts".

Holler if you need a refresher. I guess it's a good thing when we forget how to deal with troublesome posts :)

T

toolferone

Here is a pm reponse I got from Dave dhi

Originally Posted by toolferone
I have unapproved your post as it was a misunderstod post topic that went the worng way.

Thanks for your understanding.

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for catching this Tom, apparently you are moving quicker than I am for a Sunday morning. :gar-La; Malicious intent or not Dave took this thread in an unsavory direction. Bas is right, it is a good thing that our moderation skills have acquired a rust patina from disuse. :wsmile:

T

toolferone

This would be my next pm from Dave dhi:

CONFUSED
TOOLFERONE= POWER TRIP....:eusa_hand

T

toolferone

my second response to Dave:

Dave, I am sorry you are upset by my post management. The thread has been about his shop build and has been a positive thread. He then talked about his failed inspection just as a fyi, bo that he was upset about it. When I first read your response. I laughed at the 1st part about Cary inspections as I have heard some of the nightmares with them. The 2nd part of your pist sounded like that Manfre had ben at fault be not knowing what was going on. This came out sounding like a personal attack which is not allowed on this forum. I not saying you meant it that way, but just the way it appeared. I then also deleted all the posts under that from the others has they followed your post. I hope you understand why I did what I did. I have no ego isues and this ids the 1st post I have deleted in over a year.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Glennbear

Glenn
If memory serves me correctly he has exhibited an attitude as a result of moderation in the past. Some folks simply cannot play well with others when there are rules to be followed. :wsmile:

T

toolferone

Man, it's been a long time since I had to do this. You guys are always a couple steps ahead of me. Thanks for the help.

BTW, here is the pm I just got from Dave: I understand, to bad YOU DON'T!!! Plez don't bother to reply!!! Was never off topic, nor directed at Manfe...to bad you can't understand that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS