Help wanted

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I need someone to help clean and organize my shop. I can pay and will also give lessons and tools/ lumber.

Must be able to put tools near the place they are used, help decide what to keep, what to get rid of, and how best to store the rest.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
Mike - I can help but what you are wanting to do is a lot of persona preference - IOW how I might do it is likely going to be different than how you would do it. My contribution would be to suggest and help move things.

Rick

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Mike - I can help but what you are wanting to do is a lot of persona preference - IOW how I might do it is likely going to be different than how you would do it. My contribution would be to suggest and help move things.

Rick
Rick, that’s all I need for now.
Thanks, I know it is a lifelong process. I’m just overwhelmed since having Covid three times and the lingering effects left me drained and confused. Any baby steps to get going again will be a great help.

J_Graham

Graham
Corporate Member
If you were about an hour closer I'd be right there. I unfortunately don't know when I can make another trip out there. If you saw current condition of my shop you may be thankful for that haha!

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
Yesterday I had a couple of teenagers (brother/sister) come in and vacuum my shop. One would run the vac while the other took care of moving stuff away from the walls, rolling machines around, and watching the vac's cord for tangles.
For me, that was a huge morale booster since I'm not good at moving up and down like I did when I was 70.
They weren't asked to 'organize' because they knew darn well that I'd have to hunt for things later on.
There was some clutter, but a clean floor and corners plus a clean workbench surface has made a bit difference.
My point is that I encourage asking for a little help. It will go a long way.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS