HELP WANTED - Raleigh Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Raleigh is looking for a full/part time team member to work in the store. If you enjoy sharing your knowledge of woodworking with others, this is an opportunity for you. You don't have to be an expert in all phases of woodworking because you will learn so much more by being around other woodworkers on a daily basis. Please come by or call me at the store and we can talk about this position.

Paul

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Another position is available in the western part of the state as Klingspor's Woodworking Shop has announced they are opening a new retail store in Fletcher, NC (10 miles south of Asheville) by the end of the year. I made an announcement about the new store at our monthly Western NC Woodworkers Association meeting this morning and did a little searching after I returned home to find that they are advertising for a store manager on their website. Needless to say, we are excited to have a Woodworking Shop here in the area (it is 8.3 miles from my house to the new location at 270 Rutledge Road in Fletcher versus 91 miles to Hickory). We look forward to the official opening and will try to be there if at all possible!

By the way, I'll still get to Hickory to shop at that store and to see Coleman Fourshee when I do! Looking forward to the Extravaganza next weekend.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Another position is available in the western part of the state as Klingspor's Woodworking Shop has announced they are opening a new retail store in Fletcher, NC (10 miles south of Asheville) by the end of the year. I made an announcement about the new store at our monthly Western NC Woodworkers Association meeting this morning and did a little searching after I returned home to find that they are advertising for a store manager on their website. Needless to say, we are excited to have a Woodworking Shop here in the area (it is 8.3 miles from my house to the new location at 270 Rutledge Road in Fletcher versus 91 miles to Hickory). We look forward to the official opening and will try to be there if at all possible!

By the way, I'll still get to Hickory to shop at that store and to see Coleman Fourshee when I do! Looking forward to the Extravaganza next weekend.

I am REALLY excited about this too! (opening the new store AND the Extravaganza!!!)

I am guessing that NCWW should be a part of helping Klingspore at the event?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS