Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlaG

New User
Carla
Hello!! I am alleng's wife....figured I would go ahead and join myself since I enjoy looking at the site and am interested in learning more about woodworking. Won't be able to share any tool gloats though as I have no tools of my own :crybaby2: :eusa_booh but being the generous husband that he is, Allen shares his tools and shop so maybe I can make something pretty to show. Would love to get in line for the community lathe, have always wanted to try turning bottles!!I am including some pics of stuff I have been working on....the paddle is hand made from a 1x6. Allen cut it out for me with the jig saw, and I used the occilating spindle sander to shape it.

Attachments

• DSCN6252.jpg
    DSCN6252.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN6253.jpg
    DSCN6253.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN6100.jpg
    DSCN6100.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCN5754.JPG
    DSCN5754.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 107

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hello!! I am alleng's wife.... Allen shares his tools and shop so maybe I can make something pretty to show. .

I believe that you already have. Beautiful painting, that is real artistry.
Welcome to the site, we are very happy to have you here.
Dave:)

CarlaG

New User
Carla
Thanks for the kind words of encouragement!! I know it isn't exactly woodworking....but they are painted on wood!:eusa_danc

cskipper

Cathy
Cool stuff! Welcome to the site. I've used my husband's tools too, though I am gradually acquiring the important ones for myself (Hope he doesn't realize this - lol). Glad you joined us.

CarlaG

New User
Carla
Ok Lefty, he can come out and play, but only if he finishes his work first!! :-D :rolf:

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Great lighthouse. I see so many with the stripe angle completely wrong. Hatteras is a state treasure and it's a delight to see it so masterfully reproduced. Now, make a scale model for the front yard. And make darned sure to get the angles right. ( I like angles.)

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors