Hello! Looking for some small chunks of birdseye maple... 8"+ long 3/8+ thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

jethro

New User
Jethro
Been turning mugs off and on in the last 6months. People are requesting more of the birdseye maple variety. If anyone has scraps or smaller boards for sale please let me know thanks.

Min length 8"
Min thickness 3/8"

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
I have no leads on maple for you but I would love to see the mugs you have been turning.

jethro

New User
Jethro
Ill try and post some pics asap. I enjoy making them. Been overwhelmed with finishing lately for multiple other companies. Hoping for some creative time soon.

Ill check out that link thank you.

prolfe

New User
Paul Rolfe
We currently have over 250 board feet of high quality birds eye maple from Maine in the Raleigh store.

If you haven't been in to visit us lately, you need to come by and check out our incredible selection of lumber. We have a killer selection of walnut, cherry and some huge maple burl natural edge slabs.

Klingspor's Woodworking Shop of Raleigh

jethro

New User
Jethro
Thanks for the replies. I have an amazing source on slabs of lumber etc. He doesnt have birdseye however. As it happens I was able to find some amazing deals on some old growth ribbon figure laced birdseye boards from michigan on ebay. The sellers were super friendly and offered combined shipping. Thanks again. Will post some "mug"shots soon.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Been turning mugs off and on in the last 6months. People are requesting more of the birdseye maple variety. If anyone has scraps or smaller boards for sale please let me know thanks.

Min length 8"
Min thickness 3/8"

Don't have much birdseye maple but I have lots of curly maple here in Durham.

curly_box_dye_028.JPG

00620.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS