Hello guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

mablackburn

New User
mark blackburn
Iam glad to be a part of the community .
iam 35 married with three girls a SSGT in the Marine Corps for 18 yrs now just returned from Iraq wee my woodworking skills really came in handy for the health nd welfare of my Marines.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Mark. I am glad that you could join us. Thank-you very much for your service, and I'm glad you're back home safe.
I look forward to your input in the forums. I would love to hear what kind of ww'ing you did in Iraq.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome to NCWWer Mark. And we're glad to have you back in the USA. :icon_thum
BTW, I like Hubert . . . it's a cool town, well not really a town. ;-) But the White Oak river is a special place. I used to canoe there a lot, mostly from Stella north.

Enjoy the site,
Roger

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Welcome to the best WW'ing forum there is. And thanks for your service to our country. I guess you know there is a supplier (World Timber Corp) of a varity of wood in Hubert. Check out the "Where Are ? drop down menu above for Region 4 suppliers for the address and phone number.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Home!! Thank you for you and your family's sacrifices. And Welcome to the this new family.

Go

tonyps

New User
Tony
Evening,
Welcome Mark and family!! You picked a great place to drop in, looking forward to seeing some of your work...
Best to all,
Tony ...

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Welcome Mark-------------glad you came out of the sandbox safely. Thanks fo a job well done. Looking forward to your input.

Jerry

cskipper

Cathy
Let me add another welcome and thank your for your service. I'm sure you'll find lots of good information and fellowship here.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Mark. And thanks for your service to preserve our freedom. We have many service people -- both active duty and retired. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Rob

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Another "welcome to the site" and certainly another heart-felt "thanks for your service!"
Good group of folks here - a vast wealth of knowledge. And then there's me... :-?

dozer

Mike
Welcome Home and welcome to the site. I too would like to thank you for your service and I am glad you made it home safely and I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors