Hello from Raeford

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyinsawdust

New User
Chris
Hello everyone,

I've been browsing these wonderful forums, but have not joined or posted until today. I am located in Raeford, which is just down the road from Fayetteville.

I've been into woodworking for about 5 years, and mainly build cabinetry, outdoor projects, and simple furniture projects. While I still have tons of room for improvement, I enjoy it greatly. I happen to be a teacher, so I have the luxury of spending lots of time in my shop (garage) in the summer, except for days like today when it's about 95 in there! I look forward to talking to all of you and enjoying the site even more.

- Chris

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Welcome Chris, We have a growing online woodworking community here in the Fayetteville area, I believe you are the first from Raeford.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site Chris. Great group of folks here, allways willing to share some wisdom.

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you joined us! Please add your photo to the "Faces of North Carolina Woodworkers" album and request a photo album of your own so we can see pictures of your work. If you hung around long you know that we LOVE pictures! Enjoy the group.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome to the site, Chris. I am glad that you could join us. What do you teach? I am sure that we all could use some additional learning. As Cathy said we would love to see some pics of your [STRIKE]garage[/STRIKE] shop and anything that comes out of it.
I look forward to your input in the forums, and hope to see you around sometime.
Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Jump in amongst us, Chris. If you cannot find answers to your questions from other members, well, the problem has not been invented yet.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Chris! We're glad to have you and look forward to seeign some pics of your work.

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
Hey there Chris and welcome. SO it's hot in the shop eh? Read my post on the Swamp Cooler. Might be useful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

happyinsawdust

New User
Chris
Thank you all for all the warm welcomes! I look forward to talking to all of you and learning more about woodworking. To Dave - I actually teach high school choir, so it's not too much help in the woodworking arena (except that my classroom is next to the woodshop!). I will hopefully getting around to posting some pictures later this week of some projects. I enjoyed reading about the swamp cooler - right now, though, I plan on insulating the garage better and and adding an A/C unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors