Hello from 27616

avs5221

New User
Michael
Unfortunately, this is an introduction thread so that I might sell off my shop. I was very luckily accepted to graduate school out of the country and I'll be posting here shortly my entire shop. Best to all of you!

Michael

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Welcome Michael. Where are you going to go to graduate school? Studying what for a Ph.D.?

avs5221

New User
Michael
1 year. My wife runs her own business, so we hope to stay on afterwards on a DAFT (Dutch-American Friendship Treaty) business visa afterwards.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Congrats, sounds like an exciting adventure. The greatest thing about woodworking is you can always pick it back up where ever you are. Good luck to you and your wife!!!

avs5221

New User
Michael
I'll be selling a whole host of tools. The big boys will be a 3HP Professional Sawstop, Jet 16-32 drum sander, Jet 15" planer, Grizzly 8" jointer, Rikon 14" bandsaw, and a Rikon drill press. I also have a several Festool tools that I'll be looking to sell. Once I'm approved here, I'll begin making posts. They're also available on the other usual places, FB, CL.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
See moving out of country.

1600550205616.png

1600550231677.png

1600550251852.png

1600550271119.png

1600550292696.png

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Michael, I found The Netherlands probably the easiest European country to adapt to for an American. 90% speak English, so language is not really an issue.

I hope you great success !

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS