Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
I've been a member for a while and have read some good information here. Thought I'd come into the light and say hello. :)

I live in Roanoke Rapids and still consider myself a begging woodworker. I look forward to learning more from this group.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey TBone! Thought I recognized that avatar! Lots of pen turners up and coming here as well as some that are quite experienced. Welcome to the forum! It's a pretty good group of folks here, but they do like to see lots of pics!

Ed

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site! Glad you finally stepped into the light, it's not so bad is it ;-) These guys are great and are willing to help you out in any way they can! Pics are a requirement though :-D

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome TBone, this world is getting smaller and smaller. I am glad that you could join us and introduce yourself. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some of your work.
Dave:)

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Come on in, TBone. There is much you can pick up around here in the knowledge department. I work in the "I shouldn't have done that" department. Not to be confused with the "Hey, y'all, watch this" department, which is in the basement.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi TBone,

Welcome to NCWW. This really is the best of the on-line woodworking sites... great folks here.

What kind of woodworking do you like to do? Like some of the others have said, we do love photos of projects here. And don't forget to post a photo of yourself in the gallery too.

Ray

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Tbone! We have a lively and informative group here and we look forward to your input. :icon_thum

Roger

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Welcome Tommy!
I was going to invite you to join us in my Woodnet PM but noticed you were already a member. Look forward to meeting! Got any purty pictures?
Mark

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome Tommy. This is the BEST WWing site on the whole WWW!
By the way, I'm right down the road in Macon.
Take care,

TBone

Tommy
Senior User
Welcome Tommy. This is the BEST WWing site on the whole WWW!
By the way, I'm right down the road in Macon.
Take care,

Cool, I work in Henderson and our car pool goes right through Macon every day.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I look forward to reading and participating in this site and possibly meeting some of the fine folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors