Hello Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner2014

New User
Harry
My name is Harry. i'm located in Sophia, NC and just began wood turning August this year. Enjoying it when all goes well.
Don't really have enough work space in my unheated building, but still making a few items as time and weather permit.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Welcome Harry, I am confident you will enjoy the site. Regarding space, most woodworkers do not have enough and those that do won't admit it.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site neighbor. I'm about 20 miles east of you, just north of Liberty. I'm not much of a turner unless it's required for the furniture I make, but we've got some truly amazing turners on this site. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

A group of us get together on the third Thursday of each month for lunch. We gather at The Moose Cafe at the farmers market in Greensboro. We'd love to have you join us if you're available. We're not just turners, but most areas of woodworking are represented by our informal group. Our next one will be on the 18th.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Glad you found NCWW, Harry. As Bill mentioned, there are a lore of turners on here. I have a lther, but I spend more time running in cicrles, than spinning in circles.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Harry!
As Bryan mentioned we LOVE pictures!
Post early, post often!:D

There are a number of turners on the site who have been willing advisers and support staff! ha ha

Look forward to seeing your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS