Have I become a PITA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I'm asking this question, because my inherent paranoia and insecurity:lol: has kicked in. The last few threads I started here about how to get things done have been met with little response.

This could be for a lot of reasons. Most benign, but the one I am worried about is that I have been pushing too hard and you guys are tired of hearing about. If this is true or there is some other problem, please let me know.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
NO, I don't think so. There is still a lot of learning and growing that will take place with this site and the mods/admins. I think that you are just helping to guide us.
Dave:)

clowman

Clay Lowman
Not for me you aren't. I see your posts on how to do something, and I execute said plans. I'm a sort of guy that sees that, and says, ok, that's how it's done.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Ditto to Clay's response. I've been climbing out of a hole here at work after being off since before Christmas and things have piled up a bit. You may have noticed my posts have been spotty too. I even finished 11 dovetailed drawers for the cabinets over the holiday and haven't had time to take pictures. No issues here, put the insecurities to rest and thanks for all that you have done in the revisions.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Steve,
Yeah its me.......the FNG.:lol: I have spent this evening here reading all of the threads and posts under this Moderator's forum and I have yet to see anything that would indicate you are becoming a PITA. Your doing a great job partner. I know this is your baby, but I think all of us aunts and uncles are here to help you raise it any way you need us to.

I have been very impressed with the level and depth of discussion that I have read here so far tonight.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS