Harpsichord Project - The Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Hi all,

It's hard to believe but two years have past since the beginning of the Harpsichord Project on these pages. Many of you stuck through my ramblings for 29 installments. We saw pictures of the construction, heard sound examples from its first concert, and were instrumental into turning these postings into a book (http://harpsichordproject.com).

And now, this project is officially ended - the harpsichord has been sold and will live with its new owner in Massachusetts from now on. So now, you've seen the entire process - it's been fun.

end-4.jpg

Bye, Bye

Ernie

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats on the sale! So, when are you starting the next one? :rolf:

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
Congrats on the sale! So, when are you starting the next one? :rolf:

Thanks Bas - The "next one" was finished this past July. Here it is. I'm just finishing up two little mini-harpsichords for Christmas presents for my 3 year old twin grandkids. I'll post some pix when they're done. No sound files though! The keys are too small for me to play but just right for a three year old to bang on.

Ernie

mlzettl

Matt
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Ernie.:icon_thum I know that you get immense pleasure from building these instruments, and having someone buy one certainly validates all your effort. The customer not only has a unique instrument, but also a work of art.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS