Hardwood Store of NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
All,
I had a chance to stop by the Hardwood Store of NC a few weeks ago to pick up some QS white oak for a few projects I am working on. While there I found out that they are moving to a larger location. They will still be in Gibsonville but out on the main road (NC 61??) and about a block up from their current location.

The Hardwood Store is a great place to buy hardwood and sheet goods. I only wish they were closer to Fayetteville.

D L

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I was there last Friday and filled my SUV with Baltic Birch for some shop cabinets. They certainly were easy to do business with.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
I just posted this in DL's "meet and greet" post...maybe this is a better place for it...forgive me, Steve if I've overstepped my bounds with this...(better to ask forgiveness than permission I'm told ;))

Chris99z71 said:
That's interesting about the Hardwood store moving. I hope it's because their business is doing well. I actually emailed them this morning in an attempt to get them to participate in our forum. I can't imagine that they could find a better way to advertise any specials, over-runs or deals that they may have. Hopefully they'll get back with me...or just start posting! I think that that would be great for all of us.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
The worst they can do is nothing...or say "NO", right?
I guess we'll atleast see if they check their email...

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Good news! Jeff from Hardwood Store of NC (the one Steve talked to the other day) and Hilton (Hil) just emailed me saying that they checked out the site and that "they'd be honored to participate in our forums". So, welcome guys! :eusa_clap

Handturnedbowls

New User
James Holland
I've done a little biz with Hil and Jeff a short while now, and both of them are great to work with.

I havent had a time when I could not reach one or the other to ask questions and wait long. Most times they are able to talk right then on the phone.

I like their service and attention to thier customers, and that is why I continue to go back to them when I buy wood.

cad

DavidF

New User
David
I too have only used them once (curly maple), but found them all very friendly to the small purchaser and willing to offer advise. I plane on going there for my next project wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS