Happy Father's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers and future fathers out there. Family is one of he greatest gift one can have. I hope you get to enjoy the day with some of yours.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Ditto!

One of my favorite things to do on this day is to watch the US Open Golf Championship.

This year, it is at my favorite course, Pebble Beach!

When we would be in Canada, visiting my FIL , we would watch together, male bonding at its best!

So hopefully, you will be doing your favorite thing with dear ole Dad!

M

tjgreen

New User
Tim
Happy Father's Day to all the guys who started us out on the path that led us here. I read an article recently about a study on fathers that showed that fathers, much more than mothers, teach their kids to be curious, to push boundaries and take chances, to try new things. My father was good at a lot of things, but he was best at being a father.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Here's hoping all those who are dad, have a really terrific day today. I'm looking forward to a really great day... no television, no game of anything, no time in the workshop... for me, all the kids are coming over to spend the day. It just doesn't get better than that.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
My folks have been out of town for two weeks and are returning home today to see my remodeling work completed at their house. I hope that is a great Father's Day gift for them. I'm blessed enough to have a second Dad in Christy's Father. I'm going to give them both a call today, and like Matt said, probably watch the US Open. :eek:ccasion1

Happy Father's Day to all of you, and a special one to Gary (NCTurner) on his first Father's Day! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS