Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRD

New User
Jim
Happy Birthday!

I hope you can tear away from the lathe long enought to read this.

Jim

R

rickc

Thanks everyone! It is already paying off! last night I was given the 10% SENIOR discount at Taco Bell. Now if I can only convince Klingspor and Woodcraft... :lol:

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Rick, happy birthday you old fart.:eusa_clap Are you going to try to swing a senior citizen discount at Klingspore on top of your 10% TWA discount? Let me know if it works so I can have something to look forward to when I get old like you.:lol:

D L

sapwood

New User
Roger
Birthday Boy! :new_birth

And don't forget the Woodcraft 10% birthday month. 'Course, at this age you may be looking at a new Porsche for the mid-life crisis response :lol:

Enjoy,
Sapwood

R

rickc

Guess I had better stay with the Woodcraft birthday month special! One time I asked my wife if I could have a midlife crisis. Sort of went like this:

Me: I hear about other guys having their mid life crisis. I want to know when it is my turn.

She: You already had it.

Me: I did?

She: Yes!

Me: Did I enjoy it?

She: Immensely!

So - looks likes I need to focus on other things now! All I have to do is wait for the replacement drive belt for my planer to arrive, so I can get going again. You know those things REALLY stink when they burn!?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Have a Great Day (Young pup!)

(I do know that you can swing a discount at Kroger on Tuesday's - if it is any consolation!?)

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS