Happy birthday McRabbet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Wow - this is just fantastic. Coming back from a trip to Grizzly land (no pics yet, I noticed), just in time to celebrate the ol' B-day!

Have a good one, and thanks for all you do.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Happy Birthday, Rob!

Hope you have a great day and many, many more years of woodworking ahead!

Enjoy yourself today!

Wayne

sapwood

New User
Roger
:eek:ccasion1 Rob! Hope you had a safe and tool filled trip :icon_thum

And of course, the most joyful b-day to date :mrgreen:

Roger

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Happy B-day Rob!!!:eusa_danc (you old fart)I hope you have a wonderful day and get a chance to put some of your new toys together you brought back for Grizzly.

D L

M

McRabbet

Ah yes, another year older and hopefully a little wiser. Thanks for all the nice thoughts and greetings -- it is good to be back (I have read over 1,500 posts on the site from late yesterday to this afternoon) and did miss this place above all others!

As many already knew, we stopped in Muncy, PA at the Grizzly showroom and paid them a visit. I picked up a number of items for Tarhead (who I plan to see next weekend for the delivery phase) and some items for myself -- I got some mundane items (some shaper spacers, a few dust collection fittings, two t-track rules and some casters), but my one larger purchase was the new H7657 Miter Saw Work Stand for a mere $89.95!
h7657.jpg

I'll unpack it tomorrow from it's box (my dog Badger [see my avatar]was not happy having it in front of the back seat with him at first, but he got over it after a few miles!). This is a nice sturdy unit and collapses down for easy portability to a job site. It should work nicely with my new Porter-Cable 12" CMS.
:eek:ccasion1 :wav: :eek:ccasion1
Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me! Oh, yes, I almost forgot -- we're having fresh Maine Lobster for dinner!! Gloat, Gloat!

Rob

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Happy birthday Rob. I hope you had a great day and a wonderful trip (is it still a vacation if you are retired?) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS