Hammer A3 41-A 16" Jointer for sale in Gastonia.

Deeptree

New User
William
Like new Hammer A3 41-A 16" jointer, with extension wings. I purchased this in 2019 and have used it lightly in my home shop. This is a 4HP 240V/30A single phase motor. The unit was originally $6,200 with all the optoins. Asking $5,400.

All of the cutters are like new and have never been rotated. I placed it on a mobile base that comes with the unit.

Attachments

• Hammer.A3.41-A.Cutterhead.1.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Cutterhead.1.jpg
    713.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Extensions.1.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Extensions.1.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 319
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Front.1.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Front.1.jpg
    704.9 KB · Views: 270
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Front.2.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Front.2.jpg
    755 KB · Views: 271
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Rear.1.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Rear.1.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Top.1.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Top.1.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Top.2.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Top.2.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Hammer.A3.41-A.Top.3.jpg
    Hammer.A3.41-A.Top.3.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 264

Jay Kepley

New User
Jay
Good morning. I've had my eye on this unit for a while. Do you still have yours? Do you have the height gauge addition?

Deeptree

New User
William
Good morning. I've had my eye on this unit for a while. Do you still have yours? Do you have the height gauge addition?
Hey Jay. Yes sir...I have it. It's actually in my enclosed trailer because I had to move it out of the house by the end of the month. I don't know what the height gauge is? I did add the helical head, the mobile base and the infeed and outfeed extensions.

Jay Kepley

New User
Jay
Thanks. I'm referring to the attachment that is installed on the wheel that shows changes in height. Not the right time for me, unfortunately. I hope one day to have one of these in my shop!

mmoehrin001

New User
Mitch
Like new Hammer A3 41-A 16" jointer, with extension wings. I purchased this in 2019 and have used it lightly in my home shop. This is a 4HP 240V/30A single phase motor. The unit was originally $6,200 with all the optoins. Asking $5,400.

All of the cutters are like new and have never been rotated. I placed it on a mobile base that comes with the unit.
I am interested in purchasing the Hammer if it is still available.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
I am interested in purchasing the Hammer if it is still available.

Just a comment that up until this post - ALL users in this post are listed as new users. It's great to see connections being made - even among new users.

@mmoehrin001 - as a new user you may not be able to 'Direct Message" Deeptree, the OP and seller of this item. I'd suggest trying DM at least.
There are site requirements for being able to DM (introduction of yourself and 5 posts, I think). Just ask in this posting if you need help, or search the existing threads. If all else fails I can DM for you. As a new user Deeptree may or may not be tracking this, and DM may best the best (only?) way to inquire. Even then it depends on whether he has set up email notifications on his account. Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
@Deeptree has not been on the site since 5/2/2023, although he is a long term member.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS