Guest and there viewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Can Guest see our profiles? If they can I think that should be a member only thing. Any other opinions ?

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I have logged on as a guest before and was unable to view my own profile. Click on log out and then log on as a guest and see what happens. Make sure your cookies are cleared. I actually could not see anyone's profile.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tracy is correct, non-members cannot see the profile information. It's cool to log out every once and awhile and experience how other might be viewing this site. Plus it helps to keep your password fresh in your mind.
Dave:)

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I didnt know I see yahoo slurps and it says viewing users profile. Whats that mean ?

DaveO

New User
DaveO
When you see that you will generally see either a yellow Yield Sign or a red Stop Sign and that means that they are being blocked from viewing what they are trying to view.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Tracy is correct, non-members cannot see the profile information. It's cool to log out every once and awhile and experience how other might be viewing this site. Plus it helps to keep your password fresh in your mind.

I am finally correct, :embaresse:icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Yeah, but I didn't say anything about being right :gar-La;:gar-La;...you're still not right :wwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS