Group Buy on Curly Maple

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwminnich

New User
Dave
I'll take 100 of the curly maple and 50 of the curly cherry. Do you have any pics of the flame birch? I may be interested in that, too. Thanks,

--dave

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
*****Lumber run pickup location*****

I wills end a PM go everyone who has requested lumber with the exact address.

pickup location will be at jazzflute location on the 12th 1000-2pm. I will have all the lumber bundled together in 50bf bundles and then some separate boards for quantities outside of that. all bundles will be + or - 50 bf depending on how the boards measure out but will be close. If you have pre ordered a different quantity I will have those separate. This will help speed things along. if you are unable to pick up at that time, please see if someone near you will be able to pick it up or ask Kevin if he can hold it for a short time frame till you can get it. If it is going to rain, we will have to find a backup date. cash is preferred payment, however we can take credit cards but due to reduced prices we will need to add 3% to the price for credit card purchases.

Below is what has been requested. If anything changes please send me a PM. The curly cherry requests are under that post.

Tim TSB 50
Susan (Bkind2anmls) 50
LB (LB75) 100
Jeremy (RONJ103) 50
Tim (Tbradley) 50
Willem (WillemJM) 200
Mike (mquan01) 50
Cyclopentadience 50
Heath Hendrick (HMH) 50
Manfre 50
Kevin (Jassflute) 100
Brent (batk30msu) 20
Dave (dwminnich) 100

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
I'll take 50bf of the maple, gonna pass on the cherry

Now i just gotta figure out how to take out my front passenger seat so I can fit everything in, hehe. Everything is 9' or shorter right?

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
PM's have been sent to all that requested lumber. If for some reason you did not get it please let me know.

Chris

dwminnich

New User
Dave
I have a friend that may be interested in 50 bf. Will you have that much extra on the truck, or could you add that to the load if he decides he wants it? If the latter, what's the drop-dead day for me to let you know?

--dave

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hey Folks,

Will anyone be attending the run from the Raleigh/ Cary/ Ch Hill area that wouldn't mind grabbing my order of 50bf and holding it for a couple days? I will be out of town on Saturday unfortunately - I can pick up as early as Monday, or any other time that is convenient.

Thanks!

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
George, are you still able to pick up my wood? If so, I need to get you the cash before you head over. Please call me at 704-290-6158 I tried sending you a pm, but the is nothing in my sent items. Go figure. Thanks. Mike Q

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
George, are you still able to pick up my wood? If so, I need to get you the cash before you head over. Please call me at 704-290-6158 I tried sending you a pm, but the is nothing in my sent items. Go figure. Thanks. Mike Q

I never seem to get an indication of sent private messages. I don't know why....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS