Grizzly Sale - DeWalt 20" Scroll Saw $399

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck N

Chuck
Corporate Member
I received an email this morning from Grizzly. From September 25 to October 1 Grizzly is offering the Dewalt 20" Scroll saw with stand and light for $399.95, a savings of $200 off the "regular" price. Shipping is an additional $23.99. Model #H7414. I don't know if Grizzly charges tax on shipments to NC.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/h7414?id=Y25lc2JpdEBhbHVtbmkud2Z1LmVkdQ%3d%3d&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=092517_H7414_top

I purchased this scroll saw several years ago used and have had good experience with it. I believe most vendors sell the scroll saw and stand new for about $499 everyday.

Last edited:

ste6168

New User
Mike
Re: Grizzly Sale - Delta 20" Scroll Saw $399

I received an email this morning from Grizzly. From September 25 to October 1 Grizzly is offering the Dewalt 20" Scroll saw with stand and light for $399.95, a savings of $200 off the "regular" price. Shipping is an additional $23.99. Model #H7414. I don't know if Grizzly charges tax on shipments to NC.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/h7414?id=Y25lc2JpdEBhbHVtbmkud2Z1LmVkdQ%3d%3d&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=092517_H7414_top

I purchased this scroll saw several years ago used and have had good experience with it. I believe most vendors sell the scroll saw and stand new for about $499 everyday.

Saw this email this morning also. I may have to bite on this one.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

Got this flyer also. It's a very good price on a good scroll saw.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member

In the past year Jet introduced a new scroll saw, Ray Seymour of Seyco also introduced a very nice saw, and the Excalibur saws have been reintroduced as the King Scroll Saw. New saws and new innovations are making it a buyers market and a time to upgrade or just jump in and buy a new saw. Most likely the impetus for the low, low price on the Dewalt DW788 scroll saw. It is a very good saw; I cut with a Dewalt for several years until I picked up a Hawk G-426, my main saw!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

I cut my teeth so to speak on the DeWalt saw. Sadly the quality of the DeWalt saw has gone steadily down hill. It is probably still OK for an occasional use tool but not for prolonged or heavy usage.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop

​There are 2 different DeWalt saws. The older saw & the newer saw. We have had post that said the newer saw was inferior to the older saw. I am not familiar with the newer saw. I own an older saw I purchased 10 or 12 years ago. It is a great machine. You might want to check this out. Just thinking.

Pop

ste6168

New User
Mike

I cut my teeth so to speak on the DeWalt saw. Sadly the quality of the DeWalt saw has gone steadily down hill. It is probably still OK for an occasional use tool but not for prolonged or heavy usage.

So I've heard this elsewhere in the past... But surely this scroll saw, even if the new version is not comparable with the old, has to be tons better than the Ryobi/Skilsaw/Grizzly/Wen/etc. 16" prob all made in the same place scroll saw, no? I have a cheap Skilsaw version (from Lowes) and it's pretty crappy, at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS