Grizzly G0490X 8" Jointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

I found this very good deal on a Grizzly 8" jointer in Virginia Beach, VA on another website. I just bought one new for a little over $1,100 at the Muncy, PA store (this model has the indexed carbide cutters on a spiral head).

Not mine, no affiliation.

M

McRabbet

Nah, The Saturday after my return from the MWTCA Meet in Raleigh, I enlisted 3 foolish fellows from my neighborhood who will do anything for a beer (or 2) :eek:ccasion1 and we managed to extract it from the back of my Ranger onto a heavy duty cart I have -- I opened the crate to be sure it was okay and it is still in my garage awaiting the trip down to my shop -- Now if I could just figure out how to mount the motor on that cart, I'd have the lowest running mobile Jointer in the world, about 18" high! :nah:

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Rob,
I tryed to respond to the guy at Sawmillcreek,realized I was not registered.I tryed 6 different signons and never could find a combination that was not in use.Is there a chance somebody could PM him and get a phone number while he still has it.I would really appreciate it.Thanx
Greg B.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Rob,
I tryed to respond to the guy at Sawmillcreek,realized I was not registered.I tryed 6 different signons and never could find a combination that was not in use.Is there a chance somebody could PM him and get a phone number while he still has it.I would really appreciate it.Thanx
Greg B.
Greg, give me your email address and I will contact him if you are serious. You can send it by pm if you wish. Hurry, before it is too late :rolf:, cause I type slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS