Grizzly - $1800 (Sylva)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Not mine :nah:

http://asheville.craigslist.org/tls/1175770426.html

Everything here purchased at the same time last year. Was used very little. All in excelent condition.You must pick up, will not deliver...10" table saw, G0478 paid 895.00. G0477 15" planer/molding machine paid 850.00. GO510Z Shaper 3/4 hp paid 325.00. 1 hp dust colector paid 169.00.....This totals 2400.00 includinging tax.

These tools were used very little shaper doesn't have 30 min. on it. Planer may have ran 600 feet of board through it and if you know anything about wood working you know that is very little to say the least. Table saw was used the most but still very little.Will sell all or one

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Sylva is just over Balsam mountain from here. This would be a good opportunity for a beginning woodworker to hit the ground running so to speak, and a good deal too. All that is missing is a jointer and a bandsaw. I talked to someone the other day that was starting into woodworking and was looking to buy equipment, too bad I can't remember who it was, a mind is a terrible thing to waste....... :nah::dontknow:

Cliff Dewell

New User
Cliff
Im interested in the table saw, what the price your looking for? what are dimentions? I live in hickory and have a big truck but im new to the state and need to know about how far you are from hickory. Let me know and we'll see if we cant work something out.

Cliff Dewell

New User
Cliff
thanks, from the pick the table saw is too big for my little shop :(. I need something thats sortof portable because most of my shop is a gym, whats left is basicly a storige area for my tools wich(if their not for machining metal) make their way to the driveway to be used. I dont like sawdust covering my carpeting and gym equip. wish I did have a big shop but health is important to me. thanks for the post, good looking out for other people, I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS