Griz Sale on Byrd Cutterheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
darnit, I was hoping the prices had changed with notice of this sale. unfortunately these are the same prices they have been offering for a while..... but you are right, they are a great addition to any machinery you have capable of fitting one! I can't remember the last time I had to turn the 'teeth' in my Byrd equipped jointer.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I would love to get one form my jointer, but the cheapest I have found is $2050 from Holbren and that is too rich for my blood...

Today.

At least until I win the lottery.

sediener

New User
Steve
I can trade jointers with you if the price is too much... my 6"-er should be pretty cheap to equip. :gar-La;

I would love to get one form my jointer, but the cheapest I have found is $2050 from Holbren and that is too rich for my blood...

Today.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member

Today.

Now that is not even a gloat. That is a neeener, neeener, neeener. :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

About the same for a Shelix for my 20" planer :cry_smile:cry_smile:cry_smile

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Alan, I know the Byrd 20" will fit my Yorkie, isn't it the same head in your machine??? 4" diameter... and all those other critical measurements?

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Huh, didn't know that was their regular price. I was about to pull the trigger from Sunhill machinery for $790 which included bearings and gearbox mounted. For that kind of difference I'll take a trip down to the machine shop though.

cubicdissection

New User
Eric
Eesh...in the middle of installing this thing. If I could do it over I'd have paid the extra couple hundred bucks to get one with the gearbox and bearings attached. This thing is kicking my butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS