Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHageman

New User
Ken
I found this forum by accident while surfing the web for lumber. Looks like an interesting group of woodworkers.

I am 60 years old and live near Davidson, NC. I am married with four grown kids and three grandkids. Just got the last one out of college at the end of the year. I run a screenprinting and embroidery business in Mooresville, NC called Davidson Screen Printing and Embroidery, Inc.

My time and money for woodworking has been pretty scarce the past few years., But with the kids gone and being able to sent the grandkids home, I hope to have more time and money.

My interest is in making musical instruments, especially classical guitars. I took several classes with various luthiers the last being Kenny Hill in Felton, California. I am just now starting to get all my forms together and some remade. Hope to start building again before the spring is over.

My "real business" has done some insteresting shirts and hats for various woodworking companies. I supply items for Kenny Hill, The Guild of American Luthiers, Luthiers Mercahtile, The Healdsburg Guitar Festival, Genwove Veneer and several more.

Hope I can be a contributor to this form as well as learn from the other members.

Ken Hageman

dozer

Mike
Ken welcome to the site I would like to see some pictures of some of the guitars you have made. There are a few other members that make them as well, I am not one of them I just make alot of noise and dust :lol:

cskipper

Cathy
Glad you joined us. There are a few other luthiers who are members of our group. We look forward to your input.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Ken -- look forward to seeing you on the site.

Rob

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Welcome Ken. There's a few guitar makers here in the Charlotte area. I don't make'm but I've been known to play'm a little.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS