Greeting All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forgegreensboro

New User
mojoe
My name is Joe, and I run a nonprofit maker space called Forge Greensboro. We not only have woodworking equipment, but welding, machining, 3D printing, textiles, laser engravers, and ceramics. Initially, my hobby and go to is woodworking, but I dabble in most of the above. A couple of our members, avid woodworkers, recommended me to this forum.

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome to NCWW Joe! We're really glad to have you! I've got a question for you about a piece of plate steel. I will send you a private message.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome Joe,

I hope we can work with you to promote and educate the public about woodwork and the other crafts.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome Joe, sounds like a cool place where mixed mediums come together. Lately I've been fascinated with the History Channel's show Forged in Fire where steel and woodworking skills are a blended craft.

JohnW

New User
John
Welcome to NCWW Joe. Just checked out your web site forgegreensboro.org. You have a fantastic community concept with a good number of machines and technologies. Really love many of your OWWM's. Wish we had a similar organization here in Charlotte. I would love to learn more about and how to program/use a 3D printer and laser cutter.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the friendliest website in the region. Please ask question and give advice when you have it. The web site thrives on interaction among members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS