Gotta Make A New Pounderonner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOAT

New User
Theo
Between putting up shelves, wood racks, and generally tossing trash and straightening up stuff in the shop the old pounderonner was getting in the way. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SMALLSHOPSTUFF/page2.html

So I gave it to the older son to use in his work shed. Apparently I was actually using it more often than I had thought, or was clearing stuff out faster than I'd realized, because I've been hurting for lack of the pounderonner. So going to have to make another one. Drat.

I have no idea in the world how I'm going to make it, and no idea how I made the other one, it just sort of went together. I could really use o because I'm doing some small projects that could really benefit from having one, but it's a Catch 22, got to get these projects out of the way before I can start on the pounderonner. The only thing I'm reasonably sure about is I'll probably use the same type of top as the other one - nice and solid, just right for pounding on. This one should also be considerably lighter too, so I'm thinking about rigging some sort of hook to hang it from when I'm not using it. Yeah, I'll try to remember to get some pictures when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS