Got to meet Gordonmt yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badabing

New User
Joe
I was one of the lucky winners of the casters that Mark was giving away. Yesterday he was gracious enough to deliver them to my home. I gave him the grand tour and we talked shop for a while.

Mark is a very nice guy:icon_thum He knows his stuff too. I learned a couple of things from this veteran woodworker and look forward to seeing him again in the future. I hope he'll be a frequent visitor! If anyone else wants to stop by, I'm always home and the door is open (figuratively speaking, that is) :eek: I am very grateful for any opportunity to meet an experienced craftsman and it would not happen if it weren't for this site. It seems I've learned more since joining this forum than all the time I was gathering tools and going it by myself. Thank you everyone! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

As for the castors, they will be very useful to me, THANK YOU MARK! I would like to keep this tradition alive by offering something useful from my shop to someone else. Look for a post very soon with my offering :wink_smil

T

toolferone

Way to go NCWW!! Another satisfied customer.

By the way I love your signature line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS